- Executive Director, ClinImmune Labs
Brian M. Freed, PhD
- Dr. Freed has over 20 years of experience and over 50 publications in the field of clinical immunology and histocompatibility. He is a member of the American Society for Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics, the American Society of Transplantation, the American Association of Immunologists and the American Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation. Dr. Freed is a diplomate of the American Board of Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics.
- Director of Regulatory Affairs
Sharon N. Miller CHS, MT
- Ms. Miller is responsible for lab accreditation, continuing education, and cord blood sample evaluation. Ms. Miller is a certified histocompatibility specialist with over 20 years of experience in histocompatibility and immunology.
- Chief Operating Officer
Michael Aubrey, MS, CHS
- Mr. Aubrey is a certified histocompatibility specialist with 15 years experience in high resolution DNA testing and HLA database management. In addition, he developed tools for analyzing SSP/SSO typings, NMDP code frequencies, and HLA amino acid mismatch studies years before commercial and government versions became available.
- Linda Cagle, CLDir, CHS
Director, Patient Services
- Ms. Cagle is the Director of Patient Services at ClinImmune Labs and has more than 20 years of experience in histocompatibility and clinical laboratory testing, including 8 years with the University of Alabama and 12 years at ClinImmune Labs. Ms. Cagle works closely with transplant clinicians and lab staff to coordinate histocompatibility testing and provide consultation.
- Patrick Supon, MT(ASCP)SBB, PhD, D (ABHI)
- Dr. Supon brings 36 years of experience to ClinImmune Labs, including 12 in immunogenetics and histocompatibility. Dr. Supon oversees molecular testing for hematopoietic stem cell transplant programs and provides director level support to ClinImmune Labs and its clients.
- Jimei Li, MD
Supervisor of Molecular HLA Typing
- Dr. Li served as Associate Professor of Tumor Immunology and Immunogenetics at Kunming Medical College and participated in a post-doctoral fellowship at ClinImmune Labs 2003-2006. She works closely with Dr. Supon and Michael Aubrey overseeing the DNA section of ClinImmune Labs and providing client support to hematopoietic stem cell transplant programs.