- Executive Director,
Brian M. Freed, PhD
- Dr. Freed has over 30 years of experience and over 80 publications in the fields of stem cell banking and histocompatibility. He is a member of the American Society for Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics, AABB, the American Society of Transplantation, and the American Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation. Dr. Freed is a diplomate of the American Board of Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics.
- Director of Regulatory Affairs
Sharon N. Miller CHS, MT
- Ms. Miller is responsible for lab regulatory compliance, quality supply release, accreditation, continuing education, and cord blood sample evaluation for FDA Batch licensure. Ms. Miller has over 29 years of experience in Histocompatibility and Immunology, and over 10 years experience in HPC collection, processing and banking. She is an ABHI Certified Histocompatibility Specialist and has successfully led the cord bank into FDA Biologic licensure as a phamaceutical drug. This FDA experience has been a pivotal factor in leading to lecture presentation at the International Cord Blood Symposium, Pharma, and International Society of Cellular Therapy.
- Chief Operating Officer
Michael Aubrey, MS, CHS
- Mr. Aubrey has over 20 years experience in high resolution DNA testing and HLA database management and 6 publications. In addition, he developed tools for analyzing SSP/SSO typings, NMDP code frequencies, and HLA amino acid mismatch studies years before commercial and government versions became widely available.
- Linda Cagle, CLDir, CHS
Director, Patient Services
- Ms. Cagle is the Director of Patient Services at ClinImmune Labs and has more than 20 years of experience in histocompatibility and clinical laboratory testing, including 8 years with the University of Alabama and 12 years at ClinImmune Labs. Ms. Cagle works closely with transplant clinicians and lab staff to coordinate histocompatibility testing and provide consultation.
- Patrick Supon, MT(ASCP)SBB, PhD, D (ABHI)
- Dr. Supon brings 36 years of experience to ClinImmune Labs, including 12 in immunogenetics and histocompatibility. Dr. Supon oversees molecular testing for hematopoietic stem cell transplant programs and provides director level support to ClinImmune Labs and its clients.
- Jimei Li, MD
Supervisor of Molecular HLA Typing
- Dr. Li served as Associate Professor of Tumor Immunology and Immunogenetics at Kunming Medical College and participated in a post-doctoral fellowship at ClinImmune Labs 2003-2006. She works closely with Dr. Supon and Michael Aubrey overseeing the DNA section of ClinImmune Labs and providing client support to hematopoietic stem cell transplant programs.